- About Us
- Support Us
- Social Spot
Mission and Purpose
Tuerk House transforms lives by providing help and hope for enduring recovery to individuals, families and communities in the Baltimore metropolitan area who are struggling with addiction to alcohol and/or drugs.
Tuerk House will maintain its leadership in the Baltimore recovery community by continuously expanding the excellence, scope and effectiveness of its clinical, residential and vocational services in the Baltimore metropolitan area.
To provide the best possible care at the lowest cost for the most people in need.
- Tuerk House aspires to provide comprehensive treatment and a transitional living environment in a home-like setting for chemically dependent persons who meet the criteria for admission.
- Striving for progress towards enduring recovery is a guiding principle.
- Successful outcomes include a client’s independence from Tuerk House and interdependence with the recovering community. In many instances, clients will benefit from the recovery resources available from the larger community.
- Patience, tolerance and professionalism guide the work of the staff.
- Clinician warmth, kindness and expertise are directly related to a client’s successful abstinence and recovery and are recognized hallmarks of our services.